28.8.07

So I finished taking the one class I have on Monday.

It started at 7:40am and went till 11am, and then my day is complete.

Sounds nice right?

I feel like such a newbie freshman, I have a total of 15 credits over the whole first semester.

IT Essentials, Computer Networking I, Operating System basics, English 102 with a total of 15 credits…it still feels light.

In all honesty I didn’t get into the English class I wanted; the one that will get me on track for my BAS (Bachelors of Applied Science). I’m currently in an Applied comp. English class, which I don’t want to be in, if I continue with the class I’ll get a credit, but the credit it won’t be applied really in any way to my end result. My bachelor’s degree.

I don’t feel like I’d be fulfilled with getting my Associates degree, plus I don’t really think it’s what the technical field is looking for in a network administrator.

The class itself, my tech. class shouldn’t be an issue; most of the things we’ve gone over in the syllabus is things I’ve already had exposure too.

Plus there is a course next semester with network security where the final is basically to try and hack the campus’s main server system without causing any real damage.

It’s a wet dream of sorts.

Well close anyway.

No comments:


View My Stats